Job Responsibilities: Expert-Level Intelligence Targeting Analysts (TGT) shall have advanced targeting skills and firsthand experience targeting networks, individuals within networks, and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Intelligence analysts shall have a deep understanding of the F3EAD targeting cycle as well as the current data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. Advanced Microsoft Office skills and proficiency using current analytic tools, databases and Intelligence and operational systems is required.Intelligence Targeting Analysts are responsible to support and engage in the target development process in both CONUS and deployed environments in support of intelligence collection, CT and or counter proliferation. Intelligence Targeting Analysts shall have in-depth analytic skills to identify, assess, and report on enemy capabilities and tactics in support of target development and the production of all-source strategic, operational, and tactical intelligence analysis. Intelligence Targeting Analysts enable the F3EAD targeting cycle driving Intelligence collection support target development and production.
Job Requirements: Expert-Level Intelligence Targeting Analysts (TGT) shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten (10) years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five (5) years at the operational level.
- Acute HVI/Network targeting methodology knowledge / understanding, nodal analysis, and ability to fully describe the SOF targeting process
- Highly proficient in utilizing current intelligence related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Possess strong briefing skills
- Strong background and firsthand experience in in Regional Analysis, Geo-Political Analysis, HUMINT/SIGINT/GEOINT Analysis, and Collection Management
- Advanced working knowledge of targeting applications and expert knowledge on all aspects of HVI/network targeting including methodologies and systems
- Knowledge of SOF and/or CT intelligence is highly desirable
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.