CACI is looking to hire an experienced MI Systems Maintainer Integrator III to join our mission critical team in Reston, VA to support our DPED work on our mission critical INSCOM G4GIL program in Reston, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As the selected candidate for this role, you will, in part, manage the Global Intelligence Logistics (GIL) Software Support Team (SST), operational within a sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF), supporting the INSCOM G4 Logistical community and contract-wide personnel
More About the Role:
- Manage SST project deliverables, maintain all SST project deadlines, and manage SST executable software.
- Assist national-level agencies and Materiel Developers with the integration of software and SST related technical solutions for IC customers, as directed by the Government evolve software into the SIGINT, CI, HUMINT, OSINT, FISINT, GEOINT, CYBER, and forensic support to intelligence arenas; and integrate with existing DoD assets as necessary.
- Serve as Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM); responsibilities of an ISSM include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a formal IS security program, a System Security Plan (SSP), user education/guidelines and policies for their assigned area of responsibility.
- Oversight for assigned Information Systems Security Officers (ISSOs) under their purview to ensure compliance with established policies & procedures
- Review and report on SST-related documentation produced or provided by the Materiel Developer and other sources.
- Provide lifecycle support of mission system software to include, but not limited to, configuration management, training, and integration of DoD enterprise software for future customers and ensure all software and software upgrades are in full compliance with accreditation requirements and IAVA standards.
- Provide general troubleshooting of SST services, SST configuration, user account, and IAVA-related issues.
- Maintain SST baselines for all supported systems, account for specialized software licenses, software warranty tracking, dongles as GFE, and provide recommendations to the Government for upgrades and deletions.
- Develop and implement effective management control/access features based on functional areas similar to current permissions on NexGEN, (e.g., operator, system administrator).
- Ensure SST revisions remain compatible with geospatial referencing applications and/or plug-ins that enable integration into other known or highly utilized mapping features.
- Configure devices for secure operation including installing SST updates, security software, and other configurations, as required
- Monitor contract configuration assessments, fielding, testing, modernization, reset, de-fielding, demilitarization, and disposal of sensitive equipment.
- Provide virtual assistance sessions, such as Windows Remote Assistance or other collaboration tools.
- Provide on-site coverage for network operations infrastructure, desktop support, network password management using Microsoft Active Directory, and sustainment support for off-the-shelf online applications, to include database backup assistance and preventative maintenance of hardware and software infrastructure.
- Prepare property accountability and transportation forms and records, as required.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or business management from an accredited college/university or equivalent plus eight years relevant experience. OR
- Associate Degree in information technology from an accredited college/university plus five years relevant experience, or eight years of military training in MI Systems Integration.
- Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift 50lbs.
Experience with maintenance and integration on two or more of the following:
- GRCS; Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System (EMARSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); GRCS Operational Ground Station (OGS); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems; TROJAN systems or satellite communication terminals providing TDN2; TENCAP systems; and intelligence non-standard equipment.
- Possess IAT Tier I and II as applicable for the roles and functions of the computing environment positions.
- Government reserves the right to require Tier III certification for any positions performing IAT Level III functions (six months waiver authorized with Tier II certification).
- Ability to communicate knowledgeably and effectively at senior management levels.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage a large and diverse workforce.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to get CI Poly.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.