Amentum is seeking an Intelligence Analyst in Colorado Springs, CO to conduct all-source intelligence analysis and assessments in accordance with Combined Joint Task Force – Space Operations (CJTF-SO) J2 production schedules. This position is contingent upon contract award.Essential Job Duties:
- Analyzes and evaluates all-source intelligence from a variety of disciplines, including Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT).
- Produces intelligence reports to inform CJTF-SO planning, collection, and target development efforts.
- Identifies intelligence gaps through thorough all-source research and develops production and collection requests to fill those gaps.
- Creates and maintains databases regarding enemy forces, equipment, locations, and capabilities to provide CFSCC and JTF-SD a common intelligence picture for on-orbit and terrestrial-based threats.
- Conduct all-source intelligence analysis and reporting following local procedures and Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) in support of functional command operations and presented space forces.
- Conduct assessment of adversary threats to CJTF-SO operations to inform Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment, planning, and targeting products.
- Adhere to CJTF-SO Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIR) and Essential Elements of Information (EEI) to meet Commander’s Critical Information Requirements (CCIR).
- Collaborate with CFSCC J2 and JTF-SD J2 intelligence analysts on production efforts; provide assistance to complete task force intelligence production requirements.
- Assess adversary threats to CJTF-SO operations to inform Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment, planning, and targeting products.
- Complete administrative duties and coordinate with action officers as directed to ensure tasks are completed within established timelines.
- Provide inputs to Monthly Status Reports to contract Team Lead
- Must possess an active U.S Government Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility and a polygraph. Must be eligible for access to Special Access Program Information. Note: U.S citizenship is required for a Top Secret clearance.
- Bachelors degree and must have 5 years of direct experience working similar scope as well as experience in all-source analysis and production, Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Adobe PDF.
- Demonstrated experience writing comprehensive threat assessments, information papers, and presentations, adhering to Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) and Defense Intelligence Agency tradecraft standards, and conducting intelligence briefings
- Knowledge is mandatory of English composition, grammar, and spelling.
Compensation & Benefits:$91,000-137,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
To apply please follow