Fort Shafter, HI - USARPAC OSINT/ PAI Analyst (Intelligence Analyst 3)- 14168
Come join our USARPAC Team in Honolulu, Hawaii! HII-Mission Technologies is seeking an Open Source (OSINT)/ Publicly Available Information (PAI) Intelligence Analyst to support our DoD Customers!
The INDOPACOM combatant command theater covers over half the earth’s surface and provides unique challenges to our National Defense strategy. There are few regions as culturally, socially, economically, and geopolitically diverse as the Asia-Pacific. The 36 nations comprising the Asia-Pacific region are home to more than 50% of the world's population, 3,000 different languages, several of the world's largest militaries, the most populous nation in the world, the largest democracy, the largest Muslim-majority nation, and five nations allied with the U.S. through mutual defense treaties. This region is vital to our nation’s interests.
We are building a team of professionals to deliver innovative solutions to our customers in a dynamic strategic environment. If you are excited about emerging technologies, finding creative solutions to complex problems, and the strategic challenges of near-peer competitors and adversaries, then do not miss this opportunity! Come join our growing team today!
What you will do
- Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability as required
- Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations
- Conducts market research and assesses available cross-intelligence discipline industry training
- Gathers, collects, records and tracks data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes from multiple sources
- Performs a variety of activities in support of solidifying OSINT/ PAI training pipeline and training materials
- Create and maintain company processes regarding OSINT/ PAI training pipeline
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary
What we are looking for
- 5 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 3 years relevant experience with Masters in related field; 0 years experience with PhD or Juris Doctorate in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 9 years relevant experience
- Completion of US Army OSINT/PAI requirements (OS301: Basic Open Source Intelligence Course (BOSIC) • OS302: OSINT Analytic Tools and Tradecraft Course)
- Understanding of US Army OSINT/PAI doctrine
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and organized
- Ability to generate materials for training and information dissemination
- Ability to multitask
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable acting autonomously and reporting findings to senior leadership
- Clearance: Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance
Bonus points for...
- Experience training personnel
- Experience working with the Department of Defense
- Experience creating written training materials
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Creative problem solver
- Prior military or government analytical training (e.g., all source, SIGINT, HUMINT or GEOINT)
- Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly preferred
This opportunity resides with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR), a business group within HII’s Mission Technologies division. From towers to processors, we design, develop, integrate and manage the sensors, systems and other assets necessary to support integrated intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) operations, exploitation and analysis for the Intelligence Community, the military services, geographic and functional combatant commands and DoD agencies.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII’s skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. For more information, please visit: hii.com.
HII Is committed to cultivating an inclusive company culture to promote collaboration and enhance creativity by hiring a diverse work force. HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
To apply please follow