BAE Systems - Senior OSINT Trainer/Instructor
BAE Systems is seeking experienced Trainers to be part of our OSINT team with our military customer. These Trainers should have an Open Source background and will be expected to do the following:
- Instruct collection and exploitation of Publicly Available Information (PAI) via use of OSINT tools
- Instruct t exploitation of social media and public accessible databases
- Instruct the gathering, synthesis, and analysis of open source intelligence information in support of objectives related to force protection, counterterrorism, counternarcotics, and other areas of the Army mission
- Instruct on how to Respond to Requests for Information
- Provide input to curriculum development for OSINT training requirements
- Provide support to operational planning, technical papers, and other tasks as directed by customer
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
The successful candidate will have:
- 6+yrs demonstrated intelligence experience w/ BA/BS or 8+yrs w/ AS or 10+yrs w/ HSD
- Experience utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) OSINT tools which include but are not limited to the Berber Hunter Tool Kit applications (e.g., SILO, SCRAAWL, Data Miner, and Babel).
- Demonstrated experience in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of OSINT, PAI, or social media
- Prior military or government analytical training (e.g., all source, SIGINT, HUMINT or GEOINT)
- Experience training individuals
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Graduate of Government OSINT Training courses (e.g., OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101).
- TRADOC Instructor Certification
- Experience conducting intelligence analytical support for the DoD
- Foreign language capabilities of 2+/2+ DLPT or better (Language to be determined by the government post-award)
- Knowledge of scripting languages and technologies, including Python, Java, R Script, and JEMA
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.