BlueHalo - INTELLIGENCE ANALYST – TARGETING OFFICER
Being on the BlueHalo team means working alongside the brightest minds in technology on the toughest challenges facing our nation – not just every once in a while, but every single day. Together, we are leading the transformation of modern warfare and each BlueHalo employee plays a key role. That’s why our investment in you goes beyond a rewarding salary and benefits package. We’re committed to providing our people with the best opportunities to develop their skills, share their knowledge, and push their innovative ideas to the cutting-edge. Having fun doing it with a team that feels like family all across BlueHalo Nation is the ultimate perk. From Space and Directed Energy to Cyber and Intelligence to C4ISR and Air & Missile Defense, there is no limit to where you can take your career with us. Are you ready to launch a career at BlueHalo?
Responsibilities: In addition to the clearance requirement, successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in manipulating various classified and open source databases in support of the client’s mandate to acquire Foreign Intelligence. The primary function of this officer is to collaborate with a team of intelligence professionals in support of HUMINT operations against priority targets. Candidates will be responsible for identifying targeting leads to enable a variety of intelligence operations through the exploitation of classified and open source databases. Successful candidates will identify and evaluate possible ops leads, drive HUMINT operations through written products and briefings, and empower core collectors by producing detailed targeting packages.
Daily activities include:
- Review operational traffic for intelligence leads
- Draft comprehensive targeting packages in support of the client’s objectives
- Engage operational components within the customer organization to address targeting requirements and develop new leads for operational exploitation
- Conduct detailed searches on items of operational interest and relay pertinent data to relevant customer components
Highly desireable: Proficiency in Russia or Chinese language; With proficiency at the 3+ level or greaterQualifications:
- TS/SCI w/Poly
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum 8 years’ experience in Technical Targeting Analysis
- Demonstrates experience with at least three of the following: SIGINT, IMINT, MASINT, HUMINT, or OSINT collection capabilities and dissemination systems.
- Demonstrates experience analyzing current and emerging intelligence issues