Broomfield - Senior Digital Forensics Consultant
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We are seeking an experienced, high-energy, team-oriented forensics professional to join an amazing digital forensics team as a Senior Digital Forensics Consultant in our OpenText LegalTech business unit.
In this position you will work with the team to assist our broad range of clients with an array of forensic requirements including data scoping, data collection, digital forensic analysis and reporting. Additional responsibilities will include helping this growing team build and develop, working with the sales team to develop opportunities and providing mentorship and guidance to other team members.
What You’ll Do
You Are Great At
- Leading complex digital forensic collections and investigations from enquiry to completion
- Conducting digital forensic analysis and reporting on findings
- Presenting complex technical issues in a way the layman can understand
- Mentoring and training junior team members
- Maintaining positive and professional relationships at all levels
- Researching and understanding new and emerging technologies and data types
- Writing and presenting on current best practices and topical discussions for clients and industry professionals
What It Takes
- A Bachelor level degree or equivalent industry qualifications and work experience
- Deep level understanding of digital forensic concepts and best practices
- Proven track record of working effectively with Sales and eDiscovery teams
- Proficiency with industry standard forensic software and hardware
- Good organization and meticulous attention to detail
- Great at working both within a team and the ability to work independently where required
- Ability to prioritize incoming requests from different areas
- Technically astute with proven ability to use initiative and be creative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to travel within the US, often at short notice
Nice to have:
- Masters level degree in a relevant subject
- Working knowledge of ISO27001 and ISO17025 standards
- Experience of OSINT investigations
- Experience of macOS and/or iOS forensic analysis
- Scripting ability in Python, SQL, PowerShell or Bash
- Industry certifications such as EnCE, CCE, GCFA, CFCE, CHFI etc.
- Full driving license and passport
For Colorado residents, this job is expected to pay a minimum salary of $109,502 in addition to a comprehensive and competitive group benefit and healthcare plan. Individual compensation will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements.