Are you up for the challenge? Do you want free money in your 401k? Do you want job security and a company that invests in you? You need to check us out!
In this exciting role you will work with real-time data and create tools using cutting-edge visualization, development, and analytic technologies.
ALONG WITH COMPETITIVE SALARIES AND OUR COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS, WE OFFER:
- Employee Performance Incentives
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Boeing Employee Discount Program
- Health Insurance Opt-out Incentives
- Generous 401k Contribution – 10% contribution (NOT A MATCH)
- Student Debt Payoff
- Up to $30k Tuition Assistance
- HSA Contributions
- Professional Development Program
Every day, Boeing Intelligence & Analytics supports global missions by building and delivering intelligence, analytics, and cyber solutions that enable users to advance national security. We have provided our customers with the tools needed to counter evolving global and cyber threats, and to improve wartime decision making. Our talented employees bring software development, systems engineering, and advanced analytics expertise. We offer numerous prime contract opportunities with customers headquartered in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia, as well as subcontract opportunities that align with our areas of focus and additional opportunities nationwide through our parent company.
*This position is contingent upon contract award*
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking an Intelligence Analyst to join their high-caliber-team supporting the Department of State, Diplomatic Security.
Work Location: Washington DC; Rosslyn, VA
Telework Availability: None currently
Assists Intelligence Community customers in using the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) TAC data discovery system to support their intelligence requirements by:
- Working closely with the customer on developing information requests and expressing them as queries and grids to support the customers’ day to day operations
- Providing desk-side assistance by analyzing case-specific data and recommending queries and analytic grid frameworks to persistently monitor the essential elements of interest to customers
- Building search queries, grid sets to support cross-programmatic teams
- Providing training on use of the system for customer personnel in settings such as classrooms, desk-side assistance, collaboration using web tools, or telephone support.
- Conducting content administration/query quality control of the analytic query database
- Administering customer user accounts for the TAC system
- Assisting the BI&A program manager in preparation of formal reports
- Collaborating with other analysts on similar contracts as well as customer program managers to ensure clear lines of communications and expectations.
- Traveling to customer CONUS and OCONUS sites to provide training or TAC user support on-site at field locations. TDY requirements are estimated up to 10%.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Qualifications: At least eight (8) years of experience in an intelligence discipline or related environment (e.g., all source analysis, full motion video (FMV) analysis, human intelligence (HUMINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT), imagery intelligence (IMINT), measurement and signatures intelligence (MASINT), open-source intelligence (OSINT), geospatial intelligence (GEOINT))
Key Role: The Intelligence Analyst supports the customer mission by assisting with creation of queries and grids, creating queries and grids as requested, providing training on the use of the TAC system, and assisting with administration of user accounts on the system.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Proficiency in the analytic employment of computer-based analysis or query tools in an intelligence setting
- Experience in providing training on the use of analytic tools in environments such as classrooms, small group, or desk-side analytic mentor training sessions, through use of on-line collaboration tools, or telephonically.
- Experience working with the Department of State
- Experience using the TAC tool or as a TAC Systems Specialist
- Experience using intelligence analysis or research tools such as RMT, DataXplorer, Pulse, TestFlight, FADE, Palantir, Analyst Notebook, Multi-media Message Manager (M3), CHROME, HOTR, Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB), Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE), PRISM, Intelink / Intellipedia, CIAWire, NSANet.
- Working knowledge of all source analysis as applied to analytic problem sets.
- Self-starter and team builder with excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to keep accurate and up to date administrative records.
- Ability to project and log long term training requirements and schedules
- Ability to represent the Company to clients, and to shape and advocate for client requirements.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics Benefits:
Employees are more effective on the job when they are not distracted by health and financial worries. To support our workforce, we offer a wide variety of health, life, and other insurance benefits (as described above) that allow each employee to choose the coverage best suited to their needs and the needs of their family.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
To apply please follow