Sr OSINT AnalystJob Category: IntelligenceTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCIEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel: Continental US
This position supports a multi-INT fused team solving difficult problems that vary between projects and includes long-term project efforts. You'll provide Open Source (OSINT) collection and all source analysis. Must be a U.S. citizen and possess a current Top Secret security clearance.
- Must possess current TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be willing to take a Counterintelligence polygraph.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- 5 years of Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Experience to included previous US Army Tier 1 credentials.
- Familiarity with Commercial and JWICS OSINT Tools and databases.
- Intelligence experience in a fusion environment. Knowledgeable in intelligence disciplines' capabilities, limitations, and platforms to include HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, and OSINT.
- Orchestrate a program level OSINT program.
- Research open-source data and determines as pertinent or non-pertinent to mission requirements.
- Participates in analytical meetings or conferences with team members.
- Drafts product reports.
- Prepares and updates databases of collected source material.
- Works as part of a multi-intelligence discipline team providing OSINT expertise.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply please follow