Cyber Intelligence Analyst, Senior
Manage cyber threat intelligence sharing with partners in the AOR on behalf or our clients. Identify and analyze cyberspace intelligence products based on understanding of the threat environment. Process foreign disclosure requests and distribute releasable reporting. Coordinate with Command Staff elements and the intelligence community to ensure shared products align with ongoing efforts and strategic objectives. Provide briefings to and conduct engagements with foreign partners to establish trusted relationships to share threat information quickly and efficiently.
- 3+ years of experience with conducting all-source intelligence analysis and assessments pertaining to the cyberspace domain, including cyber threats, adversaries, tactics, techniques, procedures, and network operations
- Experience with building and sustaining international partner relationships
- Experience with US foreign disclosure policies, guidance, and processes
- Knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threat actors in the European and Indo-Pacific regions
- TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience at a CCMD J2 or National Agency
- Experience with advanced intelligence search techniques, information databases, data visualization, and tools
- Experience with private sector cyber threat intelligence reporting
- Experience as a Foreign Disclosure Officer (FDO) or Foreign Disclosure Representative (FDR)
- Experience with SharePoint to track and organize projects
- Master's degree
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is to (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
To apply please follow