Are you interested in joining an organization with a global reach? At Concentric, “We Manage Risk Everywhere to Keep People Safe.” If you are passionate about intelligence, risk analysis, threat management, executive protection, security operations, or business resiliency, Concentric may be the organization you’ve been searching for!
Concentric is a risk consultancy specializing in delivering strategic security and intelligence services. We provide holistic, intelligent security solutions for private clients and corporations globally. Concentric offers strategic advisory services, risk assessments, physical protection, threat intelligence, open-source monitoring, program audits, secure embedded staffing, and training for security teams and intelligence analysts.
Our ultimate goal is to be recognized as the most innovative, capable, and trusted Risk Management partner in the world, and we do this by following these core values:
Integrity – Collaboration - Relationships – Excellence – Creativity - Results
We are currently looking to hire a remote Risk Intelligence Analyst (6 month contract) to join our team (embedded with our client in San Francisco, CA) This position requires candidates to be located in Ireland.
The Risk Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for monitoring all source information to proactively identify and assess risks and threats to the client. This position requires excellent communication skills and the capacity to assimilate intelligence content from numerous sources into products that effectively communicate risk and opportunity. This position also expects strong communications skills in order to help support and guide analysts on the team. The analyst will also conduct open source investigations which includes ongoing, persistent monitoring for threats, person of interest (POI) investigations, and social media sentiment analysis.
- Utilizes experience in intelligence collection and analysis to identify and assess threats that could potentially impact the company’s executives and business operations
- Ability to assess information quickly and accurately for credibility, relevance, and importance while also identifying information gaps and adjusting collection platform
- Proficient in utilizing current intelligence-related applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development
- Communicate effectively with security staff and lead efforts to identify, investigate, analyze, and manage online threats to executive staff and employees, including inappropriate fixations or threats made by POIs, while coordinating findings with appropriate client offices/divisions
- Conduct research in open-source intelligence, civil/criminal information databases, and social media platforms for potential threats impacting executive staff, employees, facilities, or events, and deliver findings in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Conduct research on international locations where clients and their employees may visit. This information may include crime and safety risks, political stability, and travel safety with regards to hotels and event venues, local customs and courtesies, and transportation best practices
- Proactively identify and assist others in assessments related to international security risks and challenges, such as political movements, terrorism, espionage, customs/immigration, public health, information security, weather, government corruption, or poor infrastructure
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other business partners to effectively support their needs with tailored products
- Flexible work schedule as part of a 24/7 team: able to work assigned shifts on days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- 3-5 years of related experience providing intelligence or risk analysis, as well as conducting due diligence assessments or supporting due diligence programs
- Proven ability to be an outstanding colleague in a collaborative setting with a strong initiative to improve processes and procedures
- Comfortable with changing requirements and priorities; ability to adapt quickly
- Experience working with the identification and analysis of POI threats
- Experience using open-source and/or social media tools
- Experience leveraging technological resources for research and analysis
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills
- Experience working with highly confidential information
- Experience working with diverse partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in political science, international affairs, economics, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Regional expertise
- Language skills
- Data analysis skills or experience
- Experience conducting due diligence investigations
- Familiarity with crisis threat management and/or law enforcement operations
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 1200 Euro for Medical Stipend
- Performance Bonus after 1 year
- 20 Days of Annual Leave (Vacation)
- 10 Public Holidays
- 10 Sick days
- Group term life insurance (2x salary)
Dublin, Ireland Pay Range€60.000—€67.500 EUR
Concentric acknowledges the systemic barriers in the security industry and recognizes that removing those barriers will require a collaborative and conscious effort. Concentric is committed to programs and initiatives around diversity, equity, and inclusion that better our organization and our greater community. We are creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Concentric Advisors is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all applicants submitting personal information provided to us. You can access our GDPR and CCPA policy by clicking the GDPR button at the bottom of our career page.
To apply please follow