Booz Allen Hamilton - Counterspace Analyst
Critical decisions are made every single day in space operations. What if you could use your analytical skills to help them make informed decisions? With all the information available today, it takes a skilled analyst to know how to find and interpret the best data to give their clients the right answers. As a Counterspace Intelligence Analyst, you use your specialized analytical and technical experience and your attention to detail to develop analytic assessments and reports to give your client the actionable intelligence and context they need. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to support our space operations client.
As a Counterspace ISR analyst on our team, you will leverage counterspace knowledge and intelligence reporting experience to research, characterize, assess vulnerabilities, and develop reports detailing adversary threats to U.S. space systems. Conduct thorough analysis and assessment of adversary capabilities and development of kill chain analysis to be shared with the Intelligence Community (IC). Perform as an all-source analyst, intelligence advisor, and threat subject matter expert who directly interfaces with the IC to support the analysis needs of the client. Apply seasoned experience from writing assessments within specifications and utilize the collection requirements process to answer key intelligence questions. You will help your client navigate and understand their operational landscape, build effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources including SIGINT, MASINT, GEOINT, OSINT, or PAI. You will share your expertise with other analysts through leadership and mentoring.
We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our clients, so you’ll have resources to learn new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our warfighters.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis and production
- 3+ years of experience with counterspace intelligence analysis and production
- Knowledge of foreign threats to U.S. space operations
- Knowledge of national and service-specific IC roles and responsibilities
- Knowledge of collection requirements and productions process
- Knowledge of both service and national security space systems and architectures
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a diverse team focused on the accomplishment of common production objective
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Measurement and Signals Intelligence or Foreign Instrumentation Signature Intelligence
- Experience with Cyber Intelligence and Human Intelligence
- Experience providing intelligence support to research and development efforts
- Experience working in special access program and special access required environments
- Knowledge of the Joint Targeting Process or conducting vulnerability or center of gravity analysis
- Knowledge of the space and counterspace operations planning process
- Knowledge of USSPACECOM and Component intelligence operations
- Possession of excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) or Intelligence-related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
The salary for this position will be determined based on various factors. The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 104,000 to 110,000.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you’ll get to solve some of the world’s toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, cyber security, and data science
Room to grow – You’ll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues