At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a Core Engineer Analyst, you’ll be based in one of our Neurodiverse Center of Excellence - Innovation Delivery Hub locations, which is made up of high-performing US-based colleagues who work closely with our experienced Cyber Consulting professionals. We deliver Technology project-based work and managed services to our clients. Here, you’ll work as part of a project team and will be responsible for the design, build/configuration, testing, analysis, delivery, and support of Technology solutions. This position is fast-paced and ever-changing, which means you’ll need to be a flexible self-starter and be able to manage changing priorities and learning new and rapidly changing technology solutions.
We are looking for Core Engineers who will collaborate with clients to transform their business through disruptive innovation enablement and transformational design solutions. The team supports our clients in modernizing systems, processes and products to enhance business and customer-facing platforms and services to support high performance in a rapidly changing and competitive environment
The goal is to support our clients to transform their business problems through engineering & business solutions. You will assist engagement teams through the analysis of specific business requirements, design, develop, integrate, test, and deploy distributed software applications. You will deliver high quality solutions with focus on reliability and excellent client experience. You will demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
You will deliver engineering & business solutions through all phases of the project lifecycle, including working with Client Serving Engagement team members to understand requirements definition, design, development, integration, and testing; based on a proven agile methodology.
Skills and Attributes
- Demonsrate hands-on technical capabilities in multiple programming languages, tools and technologies
- Ability and willingness to travel if required by the business
- We’re interested in intellectually curious people with a passion for finding new and innovative ways to make things better.
- You’ll also need to be a self-starter and quick learner with a background in computer science or other related fields. If you’re ready to be the future of the group and make your mark in a growing business, this role is for you.
Ideally you will have some experience or certification in the following areas:
- Any Query/Programming/Statistical language E.g. (SQL, C, C++, Java, C#, asp.NET, R, etc).
- Any Database Management System E.g. (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Any Reporting/Data Visualization E.g. (Tableau, Spotfire, Cognos, etc)
- Any non Pega robotics tool E.g. (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Sills in Unix, Windows, networking and wireless security
- Technical skills in a broad range of operating systems and databases
- Knowledge of intelligence collection disciplines including (SIGINT, HUMINT and OSINT)
- An understanding of emerging threat characterization frameworks E.g (OpenIOC, STIX, CybOX and MAEC)
- The ability to perform basic static and dynampic malware analyses
- Familiarity with network-based vulnerability exploitation tools
- A grasp of application security source code assessments
To Qualify for this role, you must have
Bachelor’s degree preferred, certifications, or experiences in Computer Science or other related fields
1-2 years' experience in technology software development, programming, and other related fields is preferred
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.