BTS Software Solutions is seeking an OSINT Trainer to support OSINT operations in Fort Carson, CO.
Salary Range: 100K - 105K
- Instruct collection and exploitation of Publicly Available Information (PAI) via use of OSINT tools
- Instruct t exploitation of social media and public accessible databases
- Instruct the gathering, synthesis, and analysis of open source intelligence information in support of objectives related to force protection, counterterrorism, counternarcotic, and other areas of the Army mission
- Instruct on how to Respond to Requests for Information
- Provide input to curriculum development for OSINT training requirements
- Provide support to operational planning, technical papers, and other tasks as directed by customer
Required Education, Experience, & Skills:
- 8+yr demonstrated intelligence experience w/ MA/MS or 10+yr w/ BA/BS
- Experience utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) OSINT tools which include but are not limited to the Berber Hunter Tool Kit applications (e.g., SILO, SCRAAWL, Data Miner, and Babel).
- Demonstrated experience in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of PAI or social media
- Prior military or government analytical training (e.g., all source, SIGINT, HUMINT or GEOINT)
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of signature reduction and experience, collecting and exploiting from deep web and dark web information.
- Experience training individuals
- Graduate of Government OSINT Training courses (e.g., OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101).
- Experience conducting intelligence analytical support for the DoD
- Foreign language capabilities of 2+/2+ DLPT or better (Language to be determined by the government post-award)
- Knowledge of scripting languages and technologies, including Python, Java, R Script, and JEMA
BTS Software Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business who are community-focused innovators who transform ideas into technology to serve people. We recognize that innovation is only valuable when applied towards a needed solution. Technology has no value without the hard work to turn ideas into reality. Our roots are in helping save Soldiers’ lives through technology. We bring that ethos to serving our community. We create solutions that touch people's lives - products to communicate, to connect companies with customers, to stay informed, to save lives, and to enhance lives.
We have a small company persona with a large company ethos and capabilities; we create elegant solutions for complex problems that will enrich people’s lives. We offer one of the best benefits packages in the industry: Competitive health benefits package, PTO, 401K matching and vested from day one to name just a few of our benefits and perks.
BTS Software Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply please follow