BTS is seeking a Mandarin Chinese Linguist to provide Open-Source intelligence support at Fort Gordon, GA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Conduct collection and exploitation of Publicly Available Information (PAI) via use of OSINT tools.
- Chinese Mandarin DLPT score of 2+/2+ or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience
- Conduct exploitation of social media and publicly accessible databases.
- Produce Open-Source intelligence (OSINT) Reports and other OSINT network analysis products.
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze open-source intelligence information in support of objectives related to force protection, counterterrorism, counter-narcotics, and other areas of the Army mission.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other intelligence disciplines to produce finished intelligence products, including threat assessments.
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools.
- Respond to Requests for Information.
- Provide input to curriculum development for OSINT training requirements.
- Provide support to operational planning, technical papers, and other tasks as directed by customer.
- Troubleshoot OSINT tools.
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
- 4+yrs demonstrated intelligence experience w/ BA/BS or 5+yrs w/ AS or 7+yrs w/ HSD.
- Experience utilizing Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) OSINT tools which include but are not limited to the Berber Hunter Tool Kit applications (e.g., SILO, SCRAAWL, Data Miner, and Babel).
- Demonstrated experience in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of PAI or social media.
- Prior military or government analytical training (e.g., all source, SIGINT, HUMINT or GEOINT).
- Graduate of Government OSINT Training courses (e.g., OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101).
- Experience conducting intelligence analytical support for the DoD.
- Knowledge of scripting languages and technologies, including Python, Java, R Script, and JEMA.
BTS Software Solutions?is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business who are community-focused innovators who transform ideas into technology to serve people. We recognize that innovation is only valuable when applied towards a needed solution. Technology has no value without the hard work to turn ideas into reality. Our roots are in helping save Soldiers’ lives through technology. We bring that ethos to serving our community. We create solutions that touch people's lives - products to communicate, to connect companies with customers, to stay informed, to save lives, and to enhance lives.??
We have a small company persona with a large company ethos and capabilities; we create elegant solutions for complex problems that will enrich people’s lives. We offer one of the best benefits packages in the industry: Competitive health benefits package, PTO, 401K matching and vested from day one to name just a few of our benefits and perks.??
BTS Software Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time