Business Development Director - Social Links
We are Social Links, a global OSINT company with an HQ in the US. Our company develops AI-based products that empower organizations to conduct effective investigations and achieve a range of goals using open sources.
We are actively growing, and we have big ambitions. Our goal is to become a $1B unicorn company while building an international OSINT community.
Since the company’s foundation, we have developed as a global company. We now have over 600 clients from around the world (except Russia and the CIS), including some of the largest international corporations in the B2B and B2G segments. We work with half of the law enforcement agencies within the European Union, as well as companies from the S&P 500.
We assemble massive volumes of data and deep insights from open sources in Social media, Blockchain and the Darknet and visualize a holistic picture for data-driven decisions and investigations. Our product line is continually being developed and we have big plans for future services.
Now we are looking for the Business Development Director to join our team.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong track record (9+ years) of Business Development of IT products and services in a B2B and B2G environment
- Extensive experience as a Business Development Director (3+ years)
- Experience in dealing with B2G and Enterprise customers with a deal cycle of 9-12+ months: from collecting a cold pipe of opportunities to closing a deal
- Experience in working with partners in the region to sell the product to the customer
- Excellent negotiation skills, experience in delivering complex projects, experience in closing 7 digits deals.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving and expanding product sales environment
- Excellent command of English.
- Experience with OSINT, Cyber Sec, Forensic, Intelligence, or Lawful Interception will be a huge advantage
Your tasks will be:
- Create from scratch a Business Development Unit: processes, goals, KPIs, team
- Look for new opportunities and increase the company's revenue by selling the company's current products. Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaign approach and creating sales pipe with new opportunities will be required.
- Search for and identify market trends, formulate opportunities and communicate with the marketing and product team, thus participating in implementing the company's long-term strategy for 2023-2026.
Why people choose us
- Truly global presence. We have more than 500 clients on mostly every continent
- Diverse, multicultural team
- Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities;
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed;
- And of course, you will be joining a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place.
- Stock options