Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC - Intelligence Analyst
Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is looking for an Intelligence Analyst to perform a wide range of analytical tasks in support of the government. As an Intelligence Analyst, the role is to assist in identifying the people, relationships, and organizations that seek to expose or undermine sensitive U.S. technologies and weapons systems. The analyst works as part of a team that is expected to creatively leverage their technical subject matter expertise and experience in whole-of-government operations to prevent our nation’s adversaries from gaining technical or intelligence insights into U.S. warfighting capabilities. The team is asked to solve a broad range of complex program security dilemmas in a highly dynamic environment, using your ability to quickly assimilate technical details to exploit foreign intelligence collection methodologies. The successful candidate should be comfortable articulating realistic intelligence threats to classified acquisition programs and developing creative solutions to mitigate such risks. The analysts are responsible for supporting the monitoring, collection, analysis, and reporting of open and closed source intelligence. Leveraging specific aspects of customer concerns, requirements and positions, the analyst will help drive rigorous presentations and reports and presenting those findings to multiple levels of leadership across the Department of Defense. The scope of the support services is to provide technical, administrative, and subject matter expertise to include the essential duties and responsibilities for the position described below.
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from an accredited institution
Skills / Experience Required
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience conducting thorough Internet-based research, including Boolean logic, search engine, and database resources, as well as utilizing Internet sources, such as data exploitation, and commercial- and industry-based databases
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with analytic tradecraft and structured analytical approaches
- Demonstrated experience delivering professional products and reports
- Ability to write, communicate, and present to all levels of clients and internal staff
- Be exceptionally driven and possessive of a demonstrated reputation for providing high-quality work
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification
- Cyber and data domain experience
- Coding and programming
- Strong OSINT Skills
- Employ open-source intelligence and social media analyses to provide government clients with deep insights that impact national security concerns
- Generate ad-hoc and scheduled reports on a wide range of actionable activities necessary to satisfy requirements
- Stay current on emerging open and closed source tools, sources of data and techniques for incorporation into the product development
- Provide quality assurance (QA) for Threat Intelligence products / deliverables
- Support the improvement of the customer’s approach to intelligence through suggestion of improvements that can be made to relevant processes
- Perform research, think analytically, and apply good judgment to identify information and other data, dynamics, and risks based on client needs
- Assist in researching relevant sources for information on foreign intelligence targets
- Develop query strategies to obtain relevant research information
- Analyze foreign threat intelligence
- Assess validity and relevance of foreign intelligence
- Profile foreign targets and their activities
- Produce intelligence briefings that address customer information needs
- Perform target discovery by developing strategies to obtain new information and sources for intelligence
- Other duties assigned
Must be a U.S. Citizen. A high-level Department of Defense (DoD) active security clearance may be required. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to government information.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time and typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have enough mobility, including bending, reaching, and kneeling, to complete daily duties in a prompt and efficient manner and may include lifting thirty (30) pounds, as necessary.
Headquartered in Hawaii, Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an SBA Certified NHO (Native Hawaiian Organization) 8(a) Small Business specializing in global information technology and offering professional solutions in IT Design & Installation, Cybersecurity Engineering & Support, Application Integration & Development, Software & Hardware Engineering, Network & Systems Management, Information Systems Security, and Business Management Services.
Leveraging over 30 years of providing IT services to the federal & commercial market with projects found around the world, our team has innovative expertise in the development of a wide range of technological solutions. Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Our service commitment is simple - "Quality IT Solutions... On Time & On Budget.
Company Employment Statement
Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing as positions, functions, and qualifications may vary depending on business needs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
To apply please follow