Business Intelligence Analyst - Lark
Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients living with or at risk of a chronic disease. Lark is a companion app on the user’s phone providing real-time coaching, guidance, and health insights to users. We are on a mission to disrupt the healthcare industry and make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!
The key role of this business intelligence (BI) analyst is to transform data into insights that impact business value. This position will use data analytics and visualization techniques to identify trends that guide company-wide business decisions to improve organizational processes. This BI analyst will make key contributions to internal and external reporting on product performance, compare data to competitors and industry trends, and create visualizations that communicate findings to others in the organization. This role will report to the Senior Director of Business Insights.
This is not an entry level position
What You’ll Do
- Evaluate BI to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends and anomalies
- Take ownership of a number of ongoing initiatives, including automating reporting, monitoring key processes, and analyzing revenue projections
- Conduct market research to establish benchmarks for product performance
- Work cross-functionally to collect and interpret data that drive business decisions
- Support internal decision making with focused analyses and recommendations
- Be an active voice, presenting ideas to leadership and peers to affect positive change
- Facilitate communication and meetings with internal stakeholders and external partners
Apply: Business Intelligence Analyst - Remote, United States (lark.com)