Intelligence Analyst - Dragonfly
Intelligence activity is an important and core function of the team and is embedded across all of our processes; with accuracy, timeliness and relevance and the very heart of what we produce. We provide the highest quality protective and anticipatory intelligence for corporate clients in the UK and overseas.
Dragonfly is at an exciting phase of its growth, and the Intelligence Analyst would have the opportunity to help shape this work, helping to build a successful and sustainable capability.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Carry out desk based open source (OSINT) research and investigation, including the deep and dark web, to track and assess terrorist and extremist activity online
- Analyse and assess a wide range of information and intelligence from a variety of sources to assist in the investigation of complex high risk issues, threats and vulnerabilities
- Design and manage bespoke intelligence collection plans
- Produce and deliver a variety of strategic and tactical intelligence products to a high standard that clearly communicate analytical findings to clients
- Horizon scan on issues related to terrorism and extremism to shape future intelligence gathering capability development
- Research and input global terrorist incidents into our proprietary TerrorismTracker database
- Liaise with the Business Development team to assist in the preparation, planning and implementation of proactive initiatives that drive protective intelligence business activity
- Supervise and mentor research analysts across the team