Counter UAS All Source Intelligence AnalystJob Category: IntelligenceTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCIEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 50%Type of Travel: Continental US
CACI is seeking a Senior Level (14+ years of experience) Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems Analyst to utilize all source analysis in identifying and characterizing UAS threat platforms, procurement networks, and trends in UAS technology.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Responsible for the development and authoring of analytical products in support of CUAS technical studies.
- Responsibility to provide updates to customer on UAS technological trends.
- Perform briefings on CUAS analysis to high level stakeholders in Department of Defense (DoD) and the Interagency (IA).
- Identify intelligence gaps in CUAS technical intelligence and work with Collection Managers to address those gaps.
- Develop Target analysis on UAS related technologies and procurement to help further aid CUAS technical intelligence.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current and Active Secret clearance and able to obtain TS/SCI.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 14 years of experience in Intelligence Community.
- Graduate of DoD or IA intelligence analysis school or course.
- Basic Understanding of UAS platforms and how they work.
- Prior experience in submitting collection requirements to broader DoD and IA Collection Management.
- Targeting Experience and understanding of F3EAD.
- At least 4 years of support to Special Operations Forces.
- Experience working with multiple Combatant Commands (COCOM) and an understanding of the problem sets within those COCOMs.
- 10+ years of experience with intelligence tools such as but not limited to CHROME, PALANTIR, TAC, CIAWIRE, NSA PULSE, OSINT Analytical Framework.
- Ability to brief to high level stakeholders in DoD and IA,
Nice to have These Qualifications:
- Prior experience with Right or Left of Launch organizations such as JCO and/or USSOCOM Prior To Launch Division.
- Supported TSOC Improvised Threat Operations.
- Master’s Degree in a related analytical field.
- Understanding of internal UAS components and uses within UAS platforms.
- Understanding of current UAS environment with Nation State and Violent Extremist Organizations.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply please follow