Prescient Edge is seeking a Mid. OSINT Analyst to support a federal government client.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that end, we provide employees with a best-in-class benefits package that includes:
- A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and orthodontia coverage.
- A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule.
- Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, tuition reimbursement, and networking.
- A positive work environment where employees are respected, supported, and engaged.
- Security clearance required TS/SCI with a CI POLY or the ability to obtain one.
- Conduct all-source analytic production on sources and products of information available from public, private, and U.S. and foreign Government open-source materials within established security protocols.
- Analyze foreign and domestic-based publicly available information to identify trends, patterns, and relationships that provide unique insights to address defense intelligence requirements.
- Analyze all publicly available information to identify trends and patterns and relationships to provide unique insights to address CI intelligence requirements.
- Evaluate commercial databases and other tools, identify new databases and sources of potential interest to advance CI analysis.
- Shall develop an open-source strategy for CI analysis and/or specific CI missions as appropriate.
- Desired experience minimum 8 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. An additional 4 years of experience in the specific labor category, for a total of 12 years of experience in the specific labor category, may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Quantico, VA.