CACI is currently hiring a a Language Analyst to support our F3I-2 program. This position will be based in Dayton, Ohio and offers the flexibility to work remote/WFH. You must reside in the Dayton, OH area.
What You’ll Get to Do:
This role will enable you to utilize both your linguistic and analytical skills for mission-driven roles. You will translate and/or transcribe intermediate to advanced-level printed materials, including but not limited to: technical manuals, foreign language periodicals, and audio files into correct grammatical American English. You will work either lead or be part of a team of linguists supporting CONUS and/or OCONUS operations.
More About the Role:
As a language-enabled OSINT analyst, you use your specialized language, analytic, and technical experience and your attention to detail to develop reports, intelligence, translations, and analytic assessments to give your client the actionable intelligence and context they need. You’ll help your client understand complex technical, political, and operational changes in given regions. Using your understanding of various foreign language and OSINT collection platforms, you’ll explore new data sources, build effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources, including OSINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, ELINT, and more. You’ll validate information and apply client tradecraft as you build assessments for the internal client, IC-wide customers, and senior policy makers. As the authority in your language and region of interest, your client will look to you for time critical recommendations, often under pressure. This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills in key structured analytic techniques, language, culture, and data science and share your methodologies with other analysts.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
- In lieu of the Bachelor degree, an additional four (4) years of experience may be substituted
- Ten (10) years combined full-time experience performing cryptologic language processing, related language, and/or related cryptologic experience in Russian or Chinese
Applicable cryptologic language processing experience includes:
- Compiling and updating operational working aids and databases
- Gisting of technical, complex, or sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Rendering translations and/or transcripts based on technical, complex, or sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Recovering essential elements of information
- Scanning, sorting, and/or categorizing foreign language materials
Applicable related language experience includes:
- Oral interpretation from target language to English and vice versa
- Audio or text translation/transcription of language materials
- Quality control reviews of translations, transcriptions, or reports
- Knowledge of SIGINT, OSINT, and HUMINT databases, including tools for analysis and target development
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.