Chinese Cultural Language Analyst
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full timeMinimum
Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCIEmployee
Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel: Continental US
You'll provide cultural, language, and all source analysis. Additionally, you'll transcribe and/or translate source material, both printed and audio, provides analysis and reporting of translated Chinese source material. Must be a U.S. citizen and possess a current Top Secret security clearance. Must possess native or near native proficiency in Chinese and a minimum of 3/3 on the DLPT or equivalent test. This position supports a multi-INT fused team solving difficult problems that vary between projects, and includes long-term project efforts.
- Must possess current TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be willing to take a Counterintelligence polygraph.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Native or near native proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin), and a minimum 3/3 on the DLPT or equivalent test.
- Must possess extensive cultural knowledge of China.
- Intelligence experience in a fusion environment. Knowledgeable in intelligence disciplines' capabilities, limitations, and platforms to include HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, and OSINT.
- Translates intermediate to advanced level materials including technical manuals in Chinese periodicals into good grammatical English.
- Transcribes and translates Chinese audio files into good grammatical English.
- Provides analysis of Chinese language documents & materials so that meaning, and context can be clearly understood.
- Researches open source data and determines as pertinent or non-pertinent to mission requirements.
- Participates in analytical meetings or conferences with team members.
- Drafts product reports.
- Prepares and updates databases of translated source material.
- Works as part of a multi intelligence discipline team providing culture and language expertise.
- The ideal candidate would have a technical background in communications infrastructure.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
To apply, please follow the link