Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer’s core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
As one of the newest Chenega companies, Chenega Defense & Aerospace Solutions (CDAS) was developed with the purpose of providing expert Engineering and Technical Support Services to federal customers.
The Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst will use various open and paid subscription open-source intelligence tools to help law enforcement organizations. Using various data sources, the OSINT Analyst will create effective queries, and combine information from various sources to support various Agents. Apply expertise in operations, intelligence, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and collection to assist the government.Responsibilities:
- Use open-source intelligence tools and techniques to gather, analyze, and interpret data related to potential criminal activities.
- Support requests from various Agents to include OSINT information.
- Advise on tools and techniques to obtain information regarding assets, witnesses, or obtaining other evidence.
- Teach other Agents about the usage of various tools and techniques.
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of online data, including social media platforms, public databases, digital footprints, and other PAI.
- Analyze and present findings in a clear, concise manner to support ongoing investigations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of experience in open-source intelligence analysis, preferably within a law enforcement or government agency
- Public Trust required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Effective communication, verbal, and written skills
- Proficient in using OSINT tools and software; examples include Skopenow, Cobwebs, Qintel, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate substantial amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to present complex data clearly and concisely
- Experience in the financial sector a plus, but not required
- Ability to adapt to changing technology
How you’ll growAt Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
BenefitsAt Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS’s cultureOur positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Corporate citizenshipChenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.Learn more about Chenega’s impact on the world.Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition T eamWe want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.comGlassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htmLinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Defense & Aerospace Solutions, LLC
To apply please follow