Deloitte - Cryptocurrency Investigative Analyst
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity that offers professional growth? Do you want to utilize cutting edge approaches and technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client environments, all while helping support important missions? Are you a problem solver and an innovator with a passion for investigating illicit acts by US adversaries in order to protect our national interests? Deloitte’s Investigations & Intelligence (I&I) team could be the place for you! We help clients gather and understand vast amounts of information; analyze it through deep understanding of their regulatory, administrative, criminal or executive authorities; and produce tailored insights that inform enforcement or other legal actions. Join our team and begin tackling these critical issues in a collaborative team environment.
Work you’ll do
Cryptocurrency Investigative Analysts will be supporting investigations and working closely with law enforcement officials. Specifically, the role calls for experience with cryptocurrency investigations as well as Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and darkweb research.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain public trust clearance for this role
- Knowledge of procedures and techniques used in cryptocurrency investigations
- Experience conducting cryptocurrency analysis support Federal investigation and prosecutions by using criminal investigative tools such as Chainalysis, TRM, and Elementus among others
- Applied knowledge to the enforcement of Title 18, Title 31, and other applicable statutes of the Federal Criminal Code, and the seizure and forfeiture of illegally derived property
- Ability to conduct research and analysis using open-source information, national and international databases, and corporate record filings to match investigative findings and summarize data into a finished professional product
- Foreign language skills in Russian, Romanian, and Arabic have proven have proven helpful in supporting investigative efforts and are preferred but are not required.
Apply: Cryptocurrency Investigative Analyst - - 110839 (deloitte.com)