Work you'll do:
- Responds to strategic, operational, and tactical collection needs based on raw intelligence collected from publicly available information.
- Applies knowledge of open source intelligence (OSINT) and related collection techniques; possesses working knowledge of (preferably hands-on experience with) tradecraft and tools used in the OSINT collection environment.
- At levels 3-5 must exhibit agility to respond to changes to collection priorities.
- At level 4, may supervise lower level analysts, but must review work outputs of lower levels.
- At level 5, supervises, manages, and reviews work outputs of lower level collectors.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
- Bachelor's degree is required or equivalent work experience
- At least six years performing OSINT responsibilities
- Possesses excellent oral, writing, and coordination skills to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.