About the job
With over 2,000 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 600,000 active traders and 4+ trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness:
You will support our Internal Security team and Protection division in general in performing their duties to implement the set of measures aimed to provide effective internal security throughout Exness.
- Review work procedures and activities to eliminate potential fraud and improve current processes using international best practices and knowledge.
- Define vulnerabilities in processes, projects, and products to eliminate fraud and make recommendations to reduce such risk.
- Prepare the business requirements for the tools and reports to detect potential fraud.
- Perform analysis of new and complex fraud cases.
- Create, launch, and supervise the new processes.
- Make proposals to improve the legal, organizational, and engineering measures to grant the security of the company, using the best practices and knowledge based on the study of internal or external business issues.
- Participate in the media activity of the division: prepare and participate in webinars, workshops, and articles.
- Conduct vendor and digital affiliates checks, prepare audit reports and analyze results.
- Prepare reports on revealed facts related to vendors and their justification.
- Conduct conflict of interest reviews.
- Carry out OSINT and media analysis.
- Perform financial analysis.
- Conduct pre-employment background checks.
- Review and improve the current pre-employment background check process, including describing it, identifying vulnerabilities and risks, and proposing process improvements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders involved in the recruiting and hiring process.
- Provide guidance and training to the Talent Acquisition team, HR team, and other team members.
- Prepare reports detailing any adverse findings related to candidates, along with justifications.
What makes you a great fit:
- Good critical and analytical thinking skills
- Understanding of fraud types
- Familiarity with most of the company's products and processes, as well as most of the company's systems, reports and tools
- Experience with fraud prevention in the financial services industry
- 3 or more years of experience with internal or fraud-related investigations
- 3 or more years of background screening or vendor verification experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets and Docs
- Ability to take initiative
- Fluency in English
- Strong work ethic
- Financial or legal education
- Knowledge in the fields of trade secrets, personal data protection, and international law
- In-depth understanding of anti-financial fraud
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in additional languages, particularly in Mandarin or Russian
What we offer along the way:
- Competitive and attractive compensation
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, free English courses, and trading workshops
- Flight tickets, hotel or apartment accommodation for your first month, migration support, and legal help for you and your family (if relocating)
- Health and life insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including vaccinations, tests, mental health care, and coverage for vision and dental care
- Generous time off, including 21 days of annual leave and paid sick leave
- Education allowance for your children's school and kindergarten fees
- Access to our very own sports club with dedicated coaches, free Sanctum Club memberships for you and your spouse, corporate SUPs, jet skis, etc
- A branded company car (if relocating) with a parking space near the office
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Exness community gatherings
Your journey after applying:
- First interview (30 minutes)
- Technical interview (1 hour)
- Test task (3–4 hours)
- Final interview (1 hour)
Estimate your potential income with our exclusive Cyprus tax calculator →
Sounds like you? Apply.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Exness jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Exness/Exness Group companies around the world. Exness Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Exness. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Exness representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Exness is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please follow