About the job
SOSi is seeking an Open Source (OSINT) Analyst with Russian language to join a large intelligence and technical support program. The OSINT Analyst integrates intelligence data, analyzes, and produces open-source intelligence in response to priority intelligence requirements on political, military, economic, social, criminal, or counter-terrorism issues.
- Provides analysis of the media articles collected through the OSINT cell from many different sources and types of news media taking into account each source's unique biases.
- Collects data for reports based on the general and specific collection plans; creates and maintains products such as Media Source Guide, RFI products, edits translated material and publishes OSINT reports; compiles, creates, formats, and edits daily and weekly news analysis compilations from all source materials and media formats for publications; identifies trends to assist Information Operations, PSYOPS, and other sections in conducting assessments, targeting and other functions.
- Applies knowledge of target area history, local customs, and current events in targeting, assessment, and trend analysis processes.
- Monitors local/regional print media sources, radio, television and satellite transmissions, and provides assessments of intelligence impacts.
- Conducts internet searches of geographic and topical interest for inclusion in OSINT reports and products.
- Provides specialized analytical products.
- Active in Scope TS/SCI clearance.
- Master’s degree in a related field and 3 years of specialized OSINT experience; OR
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 6 years of specialized OSINT experience; OR
- 10 years of specialized OSINT experience with appropriate military and civilian training in the intelligence analysis field.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills; web publishing background which includes expertise in Front Page 2000 and Active Server Pages.
- Must possess formal OSINT training with 301 and 302.
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the intelligence cycle and architecture, to include planning, collection, research, analysis, and production, in addition to language requirement identified below.
Target Language Requirements
- Must possess an evaluated target language proficiency in English and Russian with reading, writing, speaking, listening, and translation meeting the Inter-Agency Language Round Table (ILRT) levels 3-5, and an English language proficiency meeting the ILRT levels 3-5.
To apply please follow