Illuminate seeks exceptionally qualified Expert-Level PAI/OSINT Targeting Analysts to support USSOCOM.
PAI/OSINT Targeting Analysts are responsible for conducting search discovery, exploitation (including translation), analysis, and fusion of PAI in social media platforms, open sources, commercial databases, and/or other PAI data sets in support of current and future operations for foreign intelligence purposes. PAI/OSINT Targeting Analysts will conduct entity identification, identity extraction, pattern analysis, and profile development across various PAI data sources. They shall also coordinate and collaborate with other government personnel to integrate this information into the all-source analysis and targeting process in support of operations.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Illuminate supports the US national security community and its allies with a wide range of analytic and cyber effect solutions that accelerate informed decision made in the telephony, IP messaging, cyber, and multi-source arenas. Our customers require insight from the endless volume and variety of data to make critical, high integrity decisions at mission speed. We are an innovative solutions company striving to be a global leader in multi-source data collection, predictive analysis and mobile/network surveillance (4G/5G) and assurance, from the Edge of Collection to the Core of Exploitation, Tactical to Strategic, Endpoint to the Enterprise.
Expert-Level PAI/OSINT Targeting Analysts shall be capable of performing all baseline PAI/OSINT tasks within a given topical or target portfolio and shall be able to apply language proficiency to their analytic work.
Expert-Level Language-Enabled PAI/OSINT Targeting Analysts shall possess the following qualifications:
- Must possess at least five (5) years of intelligence analysis experience within DoD or an Intelligence Community organization. Prior experience providing intelligence support to special operations forces conducting operations is strongly preferred.
- Within those five (5) years, must possess at least two (2) years of specific experience in PAI/OSINT exploitation. Prior experience providing PAI/OSINT analysis support to special operations forces is strongly preferred. (NOTE: experience with traditional/legacy OSINT duties (e.g., reviewing, translating, and/or reporting feeds from domestic or foreign PAI, social media, or news sources) is not considered equivalent experience.
- Must have working knowledge of current intelligence analysis and forecasting methodologies and tools, as well as working knowledge of the intelligence community structure, authorities, and capabilities.
- Must possess superior written communication skills.
- Must possess high levels of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, machine language translation software, data visualization/graphics tools, and standard internet browsers.
- Must possess superior verbal communication skills. Will be required to research, build, staff, and present information and decision briefs at the O-5/GS-14 to General Officer/SES level.
- Must be able to demonstrate Chinese language proficiency (reading, listening, and translation) required by the Government based on specific mission requirements. At the government’s discretion, analytic experience qualifications may be reduced or waived in order to meet language proficiency requirements.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible. Must meet eligibility requirements for Special Access Program (SAP) and Alternate Compensatory Classification Measures (ACCM) information.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- The physical demands described below are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or listen.
- The employee is frequently required to walk; use hand to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- The employee must successfully complete all medical examinations required by the client, including for any temporary duty or full-time deployment as required.
Equal employment opportunity employer:All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.Illuminate is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, as a condition of employment, Illuminate requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. An employee is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one week after receiving a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. All newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination on their first day of employment.