Prescient Edge Federal - Senior OSINT Analyst
Prescient Edge is seeking a Senior OSINT Analyst to support a federal government client.
Please note that the availability of this position is contingent upon contract award.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that end, we provide employees with a best-in-class benefits package that includes:
- A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and orthodontia coverage.
- A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule. Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, tuition reimbursement, and networking.
- A positive work environment where employees are respected, supported, and engaged.
- Security clearance required TS/SCI with a CI POLY or the ability to obtain one.
- 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Conduct all-source analytic production on sources and products of information available from public, private, and U.S. and foreign Government open-source materials within established security protocols.
- Analyze foreign and domestic-based publicly available information to identify trends, patterns, and relationships that provide unique insights to address defense intelligence requirements.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
- Demonstrate mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursues developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology.
- Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
- Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
- Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- USSPACECOM Headquarters, Schriever Air Force Base (AFB), Colorado Springs, CO.