- Lead and conduct searches, analyze data using a variety of available systems to coordinate investigative efforts.
- Provide strategic analysis of pharmaceutical crime against Genentech’s patients, assets and products. Present findings to a wide range of audiences.
- Assist asset protection investigations to include review of access control and video surveillance systems and participate in threat assessments when needed.
- Review reports and data visualizations to effectively and concisely communicate trends and targets and to guide decision-making for the Investigations & Inty team.
- Responsible for data entry and maintaining, reviewing, and updating databases relating to investigative activities and their relationships through events and time (using Quickbase and Maltego applications).
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, critical thinking and data information analysis.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy with little to no direction.
- Applicants should be expert and will need to demonstrate experience in Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and Social Media Monitoring, including: search engines and browsers for research, analysis and monitoring, search operators and databases, advanced search tools and techniques, global searching and translation tools, and logging and recording research.
- Experience in the military, law enforcement, security, intelligence, banking, regulatory, agency or corporation is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
Nothing in the job description restricts Genentech’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. This position may be assigned additional post-assignment training and/or certification requirements, which are to be completed within specified time-frames.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Relocation benefits are not available for this job posting.