Social Links - Head of Customer Success
We are Social Links, a global OSINT company with headquarters in the US and offices in Riga and Amsterdam. Our company develops AI-based products that empower organizations to conduct effective investigations and achieve a range of goals using open sources.
We are actively growing. And we have big ambitions. Our current goal is to become a $1B unicorn company while building an international OSINT community.
Since the company’s foundation, we have developed as a global company and now have over 600 clients from around the world (except Russia and the CIS), including some of the largest international corporations in the B2B and B2G segments. We work with half of the law enforcement agencies within the European Union and companies from the S&P 500.
Social Links are currently looking for a high-level Head of Customer Success to join our creative, multinational team.
- Social Links has more than five hundred clients around the world, for whom we need to design a Customer Success system from scratch. This means you will be afforded a lot of freedom for creativity as well as opportunities to directly implement your knowledge and skill set. This is a very real opportunity to look back in a couple of years and say that you built the Customer Success system that established a Unicorn company.
- Your main task will be to construct a Customer Success system that will help expand our usership to a client-base of four thousand customers worldwide. We expect you to be a first-rate advisor to our core clients to facilitate their development into outstanding experts in the field, and ambassadors for the company.
- Your main metrics will be churn rate in percentage, Net Retention Rate in money along with any others that you can decide upon yourself.
- You will be expected to lead, widen and train the CS team, with clients based in enormous international companies from different parts of the world. We will look forward to seeing you develop superb regional teams in Customer Success Management.
- Extensive experience as a Lead Customer Success Manager or Head of Customer Success;
- The ability to parse and segment 150+ companies;
- Strong experience in building processes from the very beginning and ability to take initiative;
- Expertise in structuring: significant abilities in developing and implementing strategies;
- Excellent soft skills: you must be able to confidently communicate with CEOs of huge B2B/B2G companies;
- Experience in conducting customer development interviews would be a plus.
If you feel that you would suit this position we’d be delighted to hear from you.