Illuminate seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst Subject Matter Expert (ASIA SME) to support USSOCOM. The ASIA SME researches, identifies, and fuses available intelligence from all intelligence disciplines – HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, OSINT/PAI, Cyber, and military reconnaissance – to draw conclusions, make inferences, and develop deep understanding spanning tactical to strategic relevance within their assigned portfolio. ASIA SMEs then use those conclusions, inferences, and deep understanding to produce intelligence products, to drive the intelligence cycle, to collaborate with counterparts in the Intel Community, to inform current/future operations, and to advise operational decision-makers. An ASIA SME serves as the lead analyst and technical expert with primary analytic responsibility over their assigned portfolio and may mentor/guide more junior analysts. An ASIA SME demonstrates subject matter expertise in proven analytic techniques and current analytic tools. They demonstrate expert-level proficiency in producing high-quality comprehensive technical/non-technical intelligence products (assessments, papers, presentations) and can prepare and present formal or informal briefings as required.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Illuminate provides government agencies, commercial enterprises, and network operators with the data, services, and technology that helps them protect the information that surrounds us all and extract real value from it. We combine decades of intelligence and telecommunications expertise with innovative collection and analysis tools to deliver timely, actionable insight that our customers use to make fast, informed decisions.
Responsibilities: The ASIA SME shall participate in the conduct of all-source intelligence analysis and production in direct support of the planning and execution of current/future global special operations or other operations in support of higher headquarters priorities and the National Defense Strategy. ASIA SMEs shall conduct the following:
- The planning, research, conduct, review, evaluation, and organization of intelligence analysis to support current or future operations. This will include capturing analytic insights and conclusions in appropriate knowledge and data management tools, as well as the management of Requests for Information.
- The production of reports and assessments based on their analysis, in the form of articles, papers, studies, slides, and other media – making the analysis available throughout the Intelligence Community. This includes both informal products for internal use, as well as formal products for dissemination to a community of interest or the Intelligence Community (in compliance with applicable Intelligence Community publication standards).
- The preparation and presentation of all-source intelligence briefings to leadership and other personnel within the unit and elsewhere within DoD and other Government agencies.
- The identification of information gaps, followed by the coordination for codification of those gaps into intelligence and/or collection requirements to meet current and anticipated intelligence needs, as well as the evaluation of intelligence collected in response to requirements.
- The conduct of analytic engagement with counterpart specialists throughout the unit, the Intelligence Community, and other Government agencies so that all sources of information are exploited. This will include real-time interface and communication with Combatant Command staffs and deployed U.S. forces to ensure that requirements are met.
All-Source Intelligence Analyst Subject Matter Expert (ASIA SME) shall possess the following qualifications:
- ASIA SME shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing analytical intelligence related operations while serving in an Intelligence Task Force, National Intelligence Support Team, National Military Joint Intelligence Center or Combatant Command, or, a non-DoD equivalent IA operational community.
- Of the foregoing experience, the ASIA SME shall have not less than five (5) years of operational analysis experience in their analytical field working for or with national level intelligence agencies, such as NSA, CIA, or DIA.
- At least three (3) years of experience and knowledge in the area of intelligence support to special operations.
- Proficiency, knowledge, and experience with current all-source analytical techniques, theory, methodologies, processes, and trends.
- At least five (5) years of current experience and knowledge of analytic tools developed within the last five (5) years.
- At least three (3) years of experience writing formal finished intelligence assessments (e.g., white papers, targeting packages, or other serialized finished intelligence products).
- At least four (4) years of experience preparing and delivering intelligence briefings at the Colonel (O-6) / GS-15 level or higher.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
Equal employment opportunity employer: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.Illuminate is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.