CACI - OSINT Lead Analyst
CACI is seeking an Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Lead Analyst, to lead a team of analysts and provide intelligence support to the C5ISR Center (formerly the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD)) and the 513th Military Intelligence Brigade's Theater Ground Intelligence Center-Central (TGIC-C) located at Ft. Gordon, GA.
More About the Role:
- Responsible for leading and mentoring a team of OSINT analyst professionals.
- Conduct OSINT collection activities, analysis, reporting, and product development of OSINT products as required by the customer.
- Conduct intelligence analysis, OSINT analysis, operational planning, and integrated intelligence data in order to produce reports, responses, artifacts, recommendations, findings, and products to priority intelligence requirements (PIR) as directed.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other intelligence disciplines to produce finished and reliable intelligence products.
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools.
- Must possess strong professional writing skills related to the production of intelligence products.
- Familiar with the Intelligence Community standards for drafting finished intelligence reports.
- Assess and provide analysis of technologies and solutions
- Respond to requests for information (RFIs).
- Brief senior military and government personnel as required.
- Provide consultation on how to leverage OSINT data and information, use specialized OSINT tools and services, and consult on the development of OSINT products.
- Support the development of new OSINT targeting and exploitation techniques and analyze the development of OSINT policy and tradecraft.
- Use advanced OSINT and social media collection and analysis techniques to support information requests concerning force protection, indications and warnings, counter threats, counterintelligence, and all source intelligence integration and assessments.
- Support risk assessments across a wide range of topics, including transnational and critical infrastructure threats, military capabilities, leadership intentions, and threat networks.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI
- BA/BS with 3-10 years of experience; or Associates degree with 7 years of experience; or HS Diploma / GED with 9 years of experience.
- Must be a graduate of government OSINT training courses (e.g., OS301/OS302, OS303, OS304, OS305/OS401)
- Experience utilizing OSINT premium tools
- Demonstrated experience in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of PAI or social media
- Familiarization using Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior military or government analytical training (all source, SIGINT, HUMINT or GEOINT)
- Experience with conducting open source research, all-source intelligence analysis, or targeting
- Experience with accessing, researching, and exploiting global and regional social media and digital platforms
- Knowledge of politics, foreign policy, military, and trending threats within the Army area of responsibility (AOR)
- Knowledge of advanced Internet-based research, including Boolean logic, advanced research techniques, search engine and database resources, and Internet sources, including social media, social networking tools, and commercial and industry-based databases
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.