Illuminate Mission Solutions - Intelligence Operation Specialists
Overview: Illuminate Mission Solutions seeks exceptionally qualified Intelligence Operation Specialists (IOS) to support USSOCOM.
Intelligence Analysts responsible for researching, developing, and presenting intelligence products at the operational level for senior leaders including: CT and regional analysis, GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT/PAI, political/military analysis and support to targeting. Intelligence analysts shall interface with other intelligence organizations to fully prepare teams for exploitation of enemy personnel, as well as prepare post screening analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, and threat analysis. Intelligence Analysts are responsible for the production of intelligence assessments and products in support of deployed SOF Task Forces to enable the F3EAD targeting cycle.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Illuminate provides government agencies, commercial enterprises, and network operators with the data, services, and technology that helps them protect the information that surrounds us all and extract real value from it. We combine decades of intelligence and telecommunications expertise with innovative collection and analysis tools to deliver timely, actionable insight that our customers use to make fast, informed decisions.
Responsibilities: Intelligence Operation Specialists (IOS) assist and coordinate planning, organizing, integrating, and completes technical projects within the military intelligence functional area. Researches and understands regulatory and procedural requirements pertaining to program requirements, making recommendations as required. Schedules training and maintains records related to Intelligence Force Management programs. Intelligence Operation Specialists (IOS) assist and coordinate planning, organizing, integrating, and completes technical assists and coordinates conferences and various meetings/engagements for the program by performing the following, but not limited to; prepares agendas, develops a list of participants, notifies attendees, records the minutes, prepares summaries, and makes distribution to participants. Receives and reviews program packets for submission and tracks program application packets through application process to endure timely completion.
Qualifications: Intelligence Operation Specialists (IOS) shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of eight (8) years intelligence analyst or intelligence operations experience is highly desirable.
- Minimum of two (2) years Intelligence Force Management or Targeting Officer experience is highly desirable.
- Must have ability to work well in a team environment and or independently with little or no supervision.
- Former military experience is highly desirable, but not required.
- Prior SOF experience or significant knowledge of special operations is desirable.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.