Applied Fundamentals Consulting (AFC) and its subsidiaries provide customized training, risk management, and operational support to the U.S. Government and private sector.
Our vision is to be the premier training, operational, and support company within the Federal Government and Commercial Sector. Clients and strategic partners see us as integral to their success. We anticipate their needs and deliver on every commitment we make.
Successful candidates must be able to hold and maintain an active TS/SCI clearance as well as pass a pre-employment drug screen.
We are currently looking for candidates to provide OSINT/PAI Analyst to support our customer located in Springfield, VA.
All AFC employees are required to comply with the latest COVID-19 workplace safety guidance issued by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force.
- Conduct research and analysis using open-source and proprietary information
- Provide in-depth analysis of relevant geopolitical, counterterror, counterintelligence, physical security, and cyber threats to customer equities
- Conduct link analysis to identify vulnerabilities in Customer mitigation techniques
- Provide Policy support IAW applicable government directives
- Assist with delivery and execution of specialized training
- Identify new operational security technology, techniques and best practices and provide guidance to affect required operational goals and decisions
- Contribute to senior briefing materials and participate in meetings and briefings to better inform customer courses of action and best practices
- Three or more years of experience briefing and directly supporting senior level officials and equivalent
- Two or more years of combined experience with the following:
- Open-source research, Closed-Source and analytic tools
- Public records research
- Large data aggregation tools and databases
- Social media exploitation, data flow, trends and privacy concerns
- Producing risk assessments and mitigation strategies
- Must be comfortable working individually or as a team, and have the ability to adapt to changing and dynamic interpersonal and operational situations
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with publishing tools a plus
- Current TS/SCI required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred not required
- Travel will be required on an infrequent basis
- 401(k) match of 6% with immediate vesting
- Highly subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Legal Resources Plan
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Leave (not combined as Paid Time Off)
- 11 Federal Holidays
- Life Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability coverage paid for by the company