i3 is seeking a HUMINT Targeting Course Instructor to be located at Ft. Huachuca, AZ.
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel. Assist in the training, administration, and development of course materials within the Joint CI and HUMINT Analysis and Targeting Course. This will include developing, updating, and maintaining lesson plans, pertinent training materials, tests, student handouts, and critical task lists; developing schedules and test training support packages; incorporating lessons learned into programs of instruction (POIs); and recommending POI improvements based on approved US Government doctrine and Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTP). Provide instruction based on the most current iteration of training, which is subject to change based upon input from real world events and our executor’s approval. Assist in developing, maintaining, and updating courseware to ensure accuracy and relevancy of course material.
BA/BS degree required and at least five years’ Federal Government (military or civilian) experience, with a service specific Analyst MOS. One year must have been in support of HUMINT targeting at a HARC, CHARC or service equivalent as an analyst. Deployment in a Joint Operating Area (JOA) is preferred. Experience in operations currently ongoing is also preferred. Additional years of experience may substitute for degree (specifically, SIGINT or GEOINT experience if you supported HUMINT operations directly).
- Must have an analyst certification.
- OSINT/Cyber experience is preferred.
- A current/active TS/SCI personal security clearance is required.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, i3 is a national leader in providing innovative technical and engineering solutions to a broad customer base across the U.S. DoD. Specializing in missile and aviation engineering and logistic services, electronic warfare and electromagnetic affects analysis, UAS system integration and flight operations, full lifecycle C5ISR engineering services, engineering analysis, cybersecurity and IT/IA innovative solutions and virtual training, simulation & serious game development and implementation.
- We were founded in 2007 with the intent to do business differently.
- Our focus is to leave our team members, our customers and our communities better than we found them.
- Our ultimate goal is to strengthen our Nation and our warfighter.
Perks and Benefits at i3:
- 100% team member owned
- Outstanding insurance coverage
- 401(k) match
- Health and wellness incentives
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Generous PTO
- Fun culture with company activities
- Countless opportunities to give back to the community through our charitable organization, i3 Cares
We work hard. We compete hard. We play hard. Apply now to join us!