IntelliBridge LLC - IntelliBridge LLC
IntelliBridge is an award-winning national security company with an immediate opening for an Open-Source Collection Specialist to support a federal law enforcement client’s Open-Source Program. Country: USA
OSINT Area: Investigations
Company name: IntelliBridge LLC
Job type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level
City: Washington, DC
- Support to worldwide information requirements through the identification, collection, and aggregation of OSINT, media, social media, gray literature, or other publicly available information using customer approved OSINT tools.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly intelligence summaries as directed, or in response to RFIs.
- Conduct analytic exchanges with partners to maintain communications and situational awareness of daily activities.
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools.
- Research, evaluate, correlate, analyze, integrate, and interpret information from multiple intelligence and operational sources.
- Prepare and present briefings as authorized by the leadership.
- Provide open-source intelligence support to the planning and execution of exercises to include analysis and production for scenario development and deterrence briefings, and active participation in the tabletop exercises.
- Continuously identify new sources of publicly available information using multiple sources including websites, databases, and email distribution.
- Support the development of new OSINT targeting and exploitation techniques and analyze the development of OSINT policy and tradecraft.
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of threat profiles, activity, and trends from all available sources (open-source, Agency feeds, commercial feeds, & dark web).
- Support functionality of Watch operations providing significant information on breaking events, crisis situations as directed.
- Monitor and report on open-source for I&A Government personnel.
- Assist with development of OSINT collection plans.
- Assist with identifying, collecting, and exploiting both structured and unstructured publicly available open-source and social media information, or other publicly available information.
- Become proficient with and use Government-approved OSINT tools and techniques, tactics, and procedures (TTPs).
- Assist with providing raw, unevaluated OSINT and with providing raw, unevaluated OSINT reporting for dissemination that responds to or satisfies collection requirements.
- shall assist with translating foreign language material to assisttargeting, collection, and other intelligence functions.
For more info follow the Apply link and don't forget to mention us when applying for this position.
Source:IntelliBridge Open Source Collection Specialist Job in Washington, DC | Glassdoor