OSINT Area: Social Media
Company name: SOSi
Job type: Full-Time
Experience Level: Senior level
City: Vienna, VA
SOSi is seeking a Social Media Analyst/OSINT Analyst who will possess a sophisticated understanding of online social media and associated tradecraft, and use that expertise to produce in-depth analysis and other related analytical products for the customer. The analyst must have operational targeting experience, senior to expert-level technical/IT tradecraft, language and cultural proficiency, and an understanding of local and regional current events.
- Conduct online research using industry best practices for misattribution techniques, with a strong understanding of internet footprint/presence and digital fingerprints.
- Consolidate research findings to augment and support ongoing targeting efforts in client spaces, with a strong focus on essential targeting elements of information that enable follow-on actions.
- Leverage open source collection techniques to provide reports.
- Write targeting assessments and respond appropriately to requests for information for dissemination to customer.
- Produce intelligence products by researching, translating, and compiling information.
- Use advanced OSINT and social media collection and analysis techniques to support information requests concerning force protection, indications and warnings, counter threats, counterintelligence, and all source intelligence integration and assessments.
- Assemble, analyze, and prioritize open source material into targeting packages.
- Prepare and present intelligence collection assessments and briefings to customers and advise key leadership of collection issues and challenges as appropriate.
- Provide trends and analysis of social media landscape.
- Provide consultation on how to leverage OSINT data and information, use specialized OSINT tools and services, and consult on the development of OSINT products.
For more info follow the Apply link and don't forget to mention us when applying for this position.