At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary to The Boeing Company, is seeking a Intelligence Analyst to join their high-caliber team.
Job Description:Assists Intelligence Community customers in using the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) TAC data discovery system to support their intelligence requirements by:
Working closely with the customer on developing information requests and expressing them as queries and grids to support the customers ’ day to day operations
- Providing desk-side assistance by analyzing case-specific data and recommending queries and analytic grid frameworks to persistently monitor the essential elements of interest to customers
- Building search queries, grid sets to support case teams when requested
- Providing training on use of the system for customer personnel in settings such as classrooms, desk-side assistance, collaboration using web tools, or telephone support.
- Conducting content administration/query quality control of the analytic query database
- Administering customer use accounts for the TAC system
- Assisting the Boeing program manager in preparation of formal reports
- Collaborating with Boeing analysts on similar contracts as well as customer program managers to ensure clear lines of communications and expectations.
- Traveling to customer CONUS and OCONUS sites to provide training or TAC user support on-site at field locations. TDY requirements are estimated up to 20%.