Watch Officer - Deloitte
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity that offers professional growth? Do you want to utilize cutting edge approaches and technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client environments, all while helping support important missions? Are you a problem solver and an innovator with a passion for investigating illicit acts by US adversaries in order to protect our national interests? Deloitte's Investigations & Intelligence (I&I) team could be the place for you! We help clients gather and understand vast amounts of information; analyze it through deep understanding of their regulatory, administrative, criminal or executive authorities; and produce tailored insights that inform enforcement or other legal actions. Join our team and begin tackling these critical issues in a collaborative team environment.
Work you'll do:
- Supports a dynamic 24-hour, 365-day intelligence watch and warning operation; reviews information across multiple classification platforms and data sources to identify, triage, assess for indicators and warnings of threats.
- Uses IC-derived best practices to address complex problems within both intelligence and law enforcement communities.
- Maintains operational awareness of key resources, customer and leadership priority sets to provide strategic and operational support to decision makers.
- Writes intelligence reports, prepares and delivers briefings, and initiates other communiques to further decision-making, situational awareness, and information sharing; develops and compiles metrics, feedback, and other data collations related to watch and warning.
- At level 4, may supervise lower level officers, but must review work outputs of lower levels.
- At level 5, supervises, manages, and reviews work outputs of lower level officers.