Iron EagleX is a veteran owned defense contracting company based in Tampa, FL.
It is our mission to provide solutions to the most challenging technical problems facing the Department of Defense while simultaneously making a positive impact on our employees and community.
Job Description: Identity Signature Management SOCCENT J2 Position Support to Theater Special Operations Forces. Generally, provide the client with ISM augmentation in the execution of the Command ISM program.
- Identify, establish, and maintain liaison contacts and communications within Service and DoD Program channels for formal and informal coordination to effectively leverage and expedite support to the development, staffing, activation, execution, and termination of plans as well as other required actions and communications.
- Establish and implement processes for requests pertaining to development and its processes to include requests for mechanisms, requests for sponsorship and systems support.
- Creating, drafting, coordinating, implementing, and executing plans, amendments, annexes and associated documentation in direct support to ISM programs
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Create annexes to plans as mission requirements evolve o Assist the government in creating mechanisms as detailed.
Create, manage, maintain, and implement plans, annexes, mechanisms, and assessments.
- Develop and deliver required products IAW policies/regulations.
- Deliver up to four plans or assessments as recommended by mission parameters within each contract year in support of client's efforts.
- Conduct due diligence assessments.
- Conduct compliance reviews to include periodic inspections, audits, and inventories IAWs with governing DOD guidance and applicable client regulations.
- Draft and maintain policies and procedures for the command and support the review of plans and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or other regulatory documents to ensure compliance.
- Familiarity working within the Joint Community (processes, structure, C2,)
- Report significant events/incidents
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least one year of experience working in identity signature
management, intel/OSINT, and/or cyber
- 2-3 years of experience working with USSOCOM / SOF
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a CI Polygraph
Iron EagleX is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
To apply please follow