Job Identification 210303429
This position on the Global Intelligence team is responsible for supporting our Regional Intelligence NAMR Lead by proactively integrating and analyzing information to evaluate the potential tactical and operational impact of threats that may impact the firm's people, assets, events, and reputation. The ideal candidate must have a high degree of analytic ability and drive, critical thinking skills, project management experience, and exposure to tactical and operational security. The candidate must have the ability to address complex and multidimensional challenges with innovative, rigorous, and inter-disciplinary analytical methods to produce proactive and reliable assessments. They must be technically savvy, able to deal with and work through ambiguity, exhibit flexibility needed to shift workload in accordance with changing priorities, be comfortable leading in a priority-driven environment, and be prepared to brief senior firm leadership. The candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships on a global team.
This role is located in Plano, TX or New York City.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the NAMR physical security and threat intelligence portfolio.
- Liaise with and elicit intelligence requirements on an ongoing basis from regional security managers, the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC), and GS leadership
- Conduct OSINT analysis to support team objectives, including but not limited to tactical, operational, and strategic threats of concern.
- Work with OSINT team and NAMR Lead to identify and investigate potential threats to JPMorgan as part of a multidisciplinary process.
- Execute Location Threat Assessments for JPMorgan assets to fulfill regulatory requirements.
- Support the Executive Protection portfolio as necessary.
- Deliver written/verbal analytical assessments in clear, succinct, and appropriately caveated products that project credibility, convey recommendations, and reinforce key messages.