KACE - Cyber Intelligence Analyst
TITLE: CYBER INTEL ANALYSTLOCATION: ARLINGTON, VAHYBRID SCHEDULE: 3 DAYS IN THE OFFICE
About KACE:When you make the decision to join KACE, you are choosing to work alongside talented professionals that have one thing in common; the passion to make a difference! KACE employees bring their diverse talents and experiences to work on critical projects that help shape the nation’s safety, security, and quality of life.The desire to have a career that is purposeful and forward thinking is woven into every KACE employee…it’s The KACE Way. KACE employees are; purpose driven, forward focused, open-minded, trustworthy and invested.The KACE Way is our commitment to our employees, to our customers, and to our communities. Join KACE and make a difference!We’re looking to add a Cyber Intelligence Analyst. If you can envision joining a team where you will have the opportunity to provide mission driven results; then we are looking for you!Here is what you need to be successful in this role
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things s/he sees as challenging and able to provide high caliber hiring results.
- Creative - Your DNA is equal parts creative, resourceful, data-driven, flexible, and curious; with an ability to influence and build strong relationships.
- Results Driven – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Curious -. Your curiosity and desire to stay on the leading edge of recruiting informs your strategy and allows you to deliver strong results in a competitive landscape.
What you will need to have:
- Primary experience in blockchain analysis required.
- Experience with open-source (OSINT) and working with current dark web and general web research methodologies.
- Preferred experience with identifying and analyzing Virtual Currency or Cryptocurrency transactions through dark web sources.
- Exposure to front-end collection systems including traffic collection, filtering, selection, and internet routing protocols.
- Experience producing detailed intelligence and analytical reports supporting findings.
- 2 + years of collecting, viewing, and identify essential information on target(s) of interest from metadata (e.g. email, http, social media).
- Ability to recognize technical information that may be used in leads to enable remote operation (data includes users, passwords, email addresses, IP ranges of the target, frequency in DNI (Digital Network Intelligence) behavior, mail servers, domain servers and header information) and then make immediate notification to the field in written/email format (weekly).
- Must communicate complex concepts or ideas in a confident and well-organized manner through verbal, written and/or visual means on a weekly basis.
What You’ll Get to Do!!
- Performs operations research tasks of limited scope and difficulty.
- Plans work procedures and selects standard methods and techniques to be applied to development and assessment projects or problems solving studies.
- Applies the various steps of accepted operations research procedures to search for information to bear on a system, process, and/or operational problem, and performs techniques involving difficult calculations or exact comparability determinations.
- Perform special research tasks designed to utilize and enhance knowledge of work processes and techniques.
- Identifies dark web sources of data and performs data acquisition and reduction.
- Identifies and analyzes sources of virtual currency/ Cryptocurrency transactions taking place on the dark web.
- Make minor adaptations in techniques or method to achieve the objectives of the assignment.
- Develops reports which summarize accomplishments and results of assignments and presents findings within own organization.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and professional developments to remain current in the field and for application to work assignments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Clearance:Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.Security Requirements:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Security Clearance
- Favorable credit check
- Paid training, fun, talented and driven teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- A diverse and community-minded organization
- Career growth and learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- A competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized, and empowered workforce.
For more information about the company please visit our website atwww.kacecompany.com
KACE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply please follow