About Neon Century
We alter the destination of billions of dollars by providing decisive intelligence to boardrooms around the world.
In our pursuit to transform the intelligence sector, we scour the depths of the internet to provide game-changing intelligence, relating to mergers, acquisitions, litigations, and other corporate issues.
To do this, we need individuals with curiosity and tenacity to disrupt the intelligence industry. We invest in our staff and are committed to developing them to become the very best that they can be.
The environment at Neon is both collegial and entrepreneurial. Teamwork is essential to the firm’s success.
About This Role
We are looking for an exception Analyst to join our London-based team, conducting deep investigations into persons, companies, events, or issues of interest to our global client base. We are currently trusted partners to clients in the following verticals:
- Ultra-high net-worth individuals (UHNWI) and family offices.
- Private equity firms, hedge funds, and other investors.
- Law firms.
- The boardrooms of private and public companies.
You will have curiosity, tenacity and integrity, and be passionate about open-source investigations and technology. Further, you excel at turning this into world class boardroom intelligence. You will be enabled by our database of over 2,000 analytics tools, and motivated and driven by our company mission: intelligence with integrity.
What We Are Looking For
- You will have 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have extensive knowledge of open-source intelligence techniques.
- Applicants must have at least 1 additional language in addition to English.
- Experience in data visualisation software and social network mapping is essential.
- You will be able to confidently mentor junior analysts in the intelligence cycle.
- You have the ability to hold client briefings individually or with the senior leadership team.
- You will be able to assist & contribute to company development projects – branding, marketing, business growth projects etc.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
£50 - £60k.
25 days, plus all bank holidays, plus an extra day with every year’s service (capped to 28 days).
Employee healthcare package through Vitality, including worldwide travel insurance.
Space in WorkingFrom_, the much sought-after office building built by the Hoxton Hotels group. Membership includes discounts on food, hotel stays, and a private members-type lounge on the top floor.
Expectations are approximately 3 days in the office or central London a week.
Discretionary and not tied to an annual or end of financial year timetable. For those starting mid-year, salary adjustments are pro-rata.
All staff have 10% of base salary per year as a training/professional development fund, as long as it meets the needs of the company and is dependent on company finances at the time.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com. Kindly mention that you've found this job on osint-jobs.com)