Responsibilities:Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors.Be an integral part of a Government and Contractor Team responsible for all source intelligence specialist support to the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI), while collaborating with counterparts throughout the DoD, the Intelligence Community, PPO, and other government agencies.
- Perform analysis to identify patterns aiding in efforts to identify foreign and domestic intelligence entities and other adversarial threats to DAF High Risk Personnel and Protective Service Detachment (PSD) Teams, and other OSI Detachments. Present those findings to OSI Center leadership and other OSI customers as appropriate, both orally and in writing. When appropriate and/or necessary, author analysis in adherence to Director of National Intelligence established analytic tradecraft standards.
- Conduct long-term studies using a variety of statistical analysis to draw conclusions and estimate probabilities based upon knowledge of economic, geographic, social, and open source information from current and past situations associated with foreign intelligence threats to DAF and DOD. Present findings and recommendations to appropriate government officials as identified, both orally and in writing.
- Provide focused analysis to evaluate the significance of the information collected, extract and further disseminate relevant threat information, identify and refer investigative leads, provide assistance to Team Lead and members, and coordinate actions within the law enforcement, IC, PPO communities, and other OSI Detachments.
- Identify trends and actions based on historical information and current research and analysis. Provide informational briefings outlining findings to facilitate the DAF's efforts to prevent harm, embarrassment or threat to HRP and PSD Teams and other OSI Detachments.
- Identify access and threat vectors commonly exploited by foreign intelligence, or other adversaries, to target DAF HRP. Provide informational briefings in support of the DAF HRP’s risk mitigation efforts.
- Produce, document, and publish analytical products via portal, SharePoint and other electronic methods for OSI Center leadership, OSI field units and DAF senior leadership.
- Support collection efforts by providing initial intelligence report evaluations, source-directed requirements, and/or assisting with the development or update of strategic and ad hoc collection requirements in support of DAF technology protection efforts.
- Top Secret (TS) Clearance is required and potential candidates must maintain TS/Sensitive Compartmental Information (SCI) eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of All-Source Intelligence experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- Must have knowledge of the principles and practices of counterintelligence functional services, collection, investigations, and operations.
- Must have at least three years of experience working in the principles, concepts, and methodologies of intelligence analysis and research to include statistical methods; link, pattern and timeline analysis; and database manipulation. Must have at least one year of demonstrated knowledge in the authorship of finished intelligence which adheres to DNI analytic tradecraft standards.
- Must have at least three years of experience using analytical software and presentation tools, such as Analyst Notebook, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe suite products. The contractor must be able to use these tools without extensive training.
- Must have at least three years of experience with the link analysis process, including the ability to make connections between foreign intelligence entities and operations.
- Two or more years of experience and judgment in planning and accomplishing work independently and/or part of a working group or team to provide time sensitive and quick responses to Requests for Information.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, in working out solutions to problems or questions related to the work, writing clear and concise intelligence products, and delivering written and oral presentations.
- Gather and analyze all-source information from classified and open sources. All-source intelligence analysis is the production of intelligence reporting based on the fusion of multiple intelligence sources of input, to include Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) data.
- Research, collect and evaluate classified and OSINT information for intelligence value; request translation or interpretation support as required to support lead production/case support.
- Previous experience supporting a CI unit.
- Specific knowledge and at least one year of experience conducting research across multiple acquisition and intelligence databases and networks such as, but not limited to CHROME, TAC, SAM, EDGAR, and Lexis Nexis to prepare foreign intelligence threat assessment reports for technology protection. Additional databases and networks for the All-source Analyst includes LexisNexis, First Alert, D-DEX, and message handling databases to prepare threat assessment reports in support of OSI’s PSO mission.
- Experience completing assessments on potential vulnerabilities from current/evolving threats to national security, personnel, and resources, enhancing ability to identify threats for subsequent field action.
- Research foreign media outlets via open source portals to provide analysis/reports and make recommendations to strengthen analytic production; evaluate all-source and CI database information that provides historical evidence of threats.
- Examine how to best integrate and use new and emerging threat intelligence and knowledge management software and systems; use existing architecture to provide rapid identification and fusion of existing threat data to identify vulnerabilities; use resident mis- or non-attributable systems cover accounts, exploitation and forensic database tools and repository data systems.
Client Engagement: • Begin developing relationships one level up and two levels down. Identify and support opportunities to expand project scope beyond current deliverable and actively share information about clients’ emerging support needs and trends with team members and management. · Participate on proposals Overview:At Noblis we recognize and reward your contributions, provide you with growth opportunities, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, and work-life programs. Our award programs acknowledge employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our service standards. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in our benefit programs. Other offerings may be provided for employees not within this category. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Benefits page on our Careers site.
Salary at Noblis is determined by various factors, including but not limited to, the combination of education, certifications, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, internal and external equity, location, and clearance level, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements and applicable employment laws. The projected compensation range for this position is provided within the posting and are based on full time status. Part time staff receive a prorated salary based on regularly scheduled hours. The estimated minimum and maximum displayed represents the broadest range for this position (inclusive of high geographic and high clearance requirements), and is just one component of Noblis’ total compensation package for employees.Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, and Noblis MSD tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com .Report job
To apply please follow