Ontic is a protective intelligence software innovator transforming, expanding and changing how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises protect employees, customers and assets from physical security threats. Ontic’s SaaS platform helps preserve business continuity and build long-term organizational resilience by collecting and connecting data to create a comprehensive view of potential threats and take necessary actions to mitigate risks. Ontic also provides threat assessment, threat management and strategic intelligence services that include expert training, guidance and program development using best practices and proven protocols. Ontic was named 2022 Global Entrepreneurial Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan and the top industry innovator among a dozen other vendors in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2021.
The Ontic Center for Protective Intelligence is a trusted resource for those in the security, safety and protection communities that shares strategies and best practices, insights on current and historical trends and lessons learned through dialogue, discourse and alternative analysis from some of the industry's top practitioners.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for a Strategic Intelligence Analyst to play a key role in serving our clients. As an Ontic Strategic Intelligence Analyst, you are naturally curious, adaptable, and eager to consume intelligence around the industry, client focuses, and geopolitical events. You will be responsible for mastering the Ontic platform in order to assist and better understand client use cases.
- Utilize the Ontic Platform and support clients in achieving their business objectives.
- This role requires a person who is excited to be hands-on in the Platform.
- Plan, conduct, and complete open source intelligence (OSINT) and research.
- Find and work with available web and social media content, construct new OSINT and publicly available information tradecraft documents and workflows.
- Deliver presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assess data and synthesize key findings.
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of investigative and intelligence processes to include the intelligence cycle.
- Proactively develop intelligence to assist in accomplishing client objectives.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and meticulous attention to detail.
- Develop expertise in OSINT, investigative research, social and dark web topic building, monitoring, intelligence gathering, and reporting.
- Conduct research and collection of Publicly Available Information via use of OSINT tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or two years of experience in demonstrated knowledge in intelligence processes.
- Knowledge of using various research tools, procedures and methods of compiling and developing investigative reports.
- Work on solo projects and contribute to team projects.
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills and aptitude to deliver briefings to large professional groups.
- Knowledge of Open Source (OSINT) gathering.
- Familiarity with news reporting sources, social media platforms, the dark web, and other channels for real-time monitoring of current events.
- Experience with advanced search techniques, information databases, data visualization, and related tools.
- Familiarity with LexisNexis, Clear, TLO, Pacer, or Unicourt Memberships for OSAC, ASIS, and/or ATAP preferred.
Salary: $60,000K - $70,000K annual base payOur salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of the total compensation package that also includes a bonus plan, equity, benefits, and other opportunities at Ontic. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.