Full Job Description
OSINT Researcher (C2/C4ISR systems)
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Top Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
Are you looking for a challenging work opportunity where you get to research and analyze cutting-edge technologies? CACI has an exciting opportunity for intelligence analysts, model developers, and data scientists to support the engineering and electromagnetic analysis of foreign C2/C4ISR systems, and future technology.
We need experts to support the technical exploitation of foreign systems and subcomponents for current and future technology platforms. We assess scientific and technical capabilities, forecast, and predict future capabilities and battlefield effectiveness, and create of high-fidelity models and simulations of systems.
Join our team as we drive Open-Source collection, apply research, and deliver highly technical, all-source finished intelligence on emerging and disruptive technologies helping our customers to assess and forecast current and future threats on some of the nation’s most challenging missions.
- Discover, evaluate, and collect open-source information on existing and future adversary C2/C4ISR systems, from technical publications, conference materials, and web sites.
- Accurately translate technical information, related to electromagnetic emissions, communications systems, and disseminate this information into a data base.
- Conduct open-source (OSINT) research to identify, triage, and translate technical documents for further analysis.
- ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance- TS/SCI Preferred
- Minimum rating of 2/2 (DLPT equivalent) in Chinese Mandarin or Russian.
- Must possess sufficient proficiency in Russian or Chinese to translate professional and technical writing and the ability to conduct open-source research in Russian or Chinese.
- Must be capable of discovering and navigating target language websites and evaluating them for quality of information.
- Individuals with experience in the following military occupations with a language would be well suited for this role; Army MOS: 35S, 29X; Air Force AFSC: 1N2; USMC MOS: 2600; Navy Rating: Cryptologic Technician Technical.
- Experience with HAM radio systems.
- Familiarity with Electronic Warfare/ Counter Electronic Warfare.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.