Open-Source Intelligence Analyst (OSINT)
Full Job Description
Open-Source Intelligence Analyst (OSINT)
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
As an Open-Source Intelligence analyst (OSINT), you’ll support a multi-INT fused team solving difficult problems that vary between short and long-term project efforts. You’ll conduct OSINT research and production such as extraction and analysis of public data to gain insights to better understand the threat landscape and help defend our customers’ organization, mission, and individuals from known risks within the operational environment.
- Work as part of a multi-intelligence discipline team providing advice on OSINT policies, procedures, and authorities related to cyberspace operations support.
- Research open-source data and determines as pertinent or non-pertinent to mission requirements.
- Drafts product reports
- Assist in preparing, planning, and conducting senior leader engagements.
- Direct, manage, and provide OSINT analysis and fusion that integrates PAI information and databases to define patters of threats.
- Minimum clearance requirement is TS/SCI with polygraph.
- More than three years of experience managing and/or applying OSINT Tradecraft supporting DoD or IC customers, with a demonstrated ability to apply a working knowledge of DoD and IC OSINT tools, policies, and procedures.
- More than one year of experience conducting fused all-source analysis for DoD or IC.
- Basic understanding of OSINT analysis tools such BHTK, Silo, Wireshark, Babel X, Creepy, Maltego, Spiderfoot, etc.
- Basic understanding of All-Source analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir
- Basic understanding of Intel-related databases and tools such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database
- Basic understanding and knowledge of DoD and IC OSINT policies and procedures
- More than five years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military intelligence.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree and five years of experience, or Associates degree and seven years of experience, or nine years of relevant work experience
- More than three years of experience conducting fused all-source analysis for DoD or IC
- More than five years of experience conducting OSINT analysis in support of DoD or IC
- Expert understanding of OSINT analysis tools such BHTK, Silo, Wireshark
- Expert understanding of All-Source analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook, DCGS-A and Palantir
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases and tools such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database
- Expert understanding and knowledge of DoD and IC OSINT policies and procedures
- Expert understanding and familiarity with current DoD and IC OSINT Tools and techniques
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- More than 15 years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent operational support and/or combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military intelligence.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.