Pinkerton - Intelligence Analyst
Canton, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst, assigned to a specific client, will support the business and threat intelligence analytics team. The Analyst will assist in building the program and will provide analysis not only at the tactical level but also through the corporate strategic level.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide daily reporting and tailored products on global events that could impact the client politically, socially, economically, security & environmentally.
- Assist with threat review and prioritization.
- Support investigations and operations analysis including social media.
- Support travel security programs and provide travel threat assessments and updates as required.
- Assist with management of Everbridge emergency/crisis communication software platform.
- Conduct all source collection and research, analyze, evaluate and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements to produce assessments and recommendations.
- Apply highly developed inductive reasoning skills to provide a proactive approach to potential threats.
- Prepare analyses, assessments, or other products by applying expert judgment and specialized experience in interpreting information and making decisions.
- Prepare and present briefings on projects, studies and analyses to mid/high level managers.
- Discerns patterns of complex behavior; provides accurate understanding of present and future threats.
- Provide analysis to guide decision makers.
- Provide critical front-line intelligence support to investigative and operational personnel.
- Extract essential information and analysis from investigations and intelligence products and synthesizes the information into actionable reports.
- Analyze intelligence information and other resources related to terrorist and other organized crime groups.
- Prepare threat assessments on upcoming major events. Identify information gaps.
- Develop and deliver customer specific presentations.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Apply: Intelligence Analyst Canton, MI - United States | Pinkerton